Thursday, September 25, 2008

THE MESSAGE!!
Good morning! I had to share an e-mail that I came across this morning that Leah sent to me
on 7/9/2002.
Leah has always been quick to give words of encouragement to her family and friends. She has a unique way of making you look at the situation in a different light. By the time she is finished with her “preaching" you go away with a different attitude, and feeling so much better.
Through her father's illness, Leah was one of my biggest cheerleader always giving me words of encouragement. Today I came across an email that Leah had sent me in 2002...So today Leah I am sending you a REPLY..
Life is an echo. What you send out--- You get back. What you give -- you get.

It’s about the Message! Yes the message!! Same Message ..... Just a different day.

Jesus Christ is the same, Yesterday, Today and Forever. He is still the “I AM”


This is the message that you sent me in 2002.


I was regretting the past and fearing the future.

Suddenly my Lord was speaking: "My name is I AM"

He paused. I waited. He continued,

"When you live in the past with its mistakes and regrets it is hard.

I am not there. "My name is not I WAS."

When you live in the future, with its problems and fears, it is hard.

I am not there. My name is not I WILL BE.

When you live in this moment it is not hard. I am here. My name is I AM."


Mom,

When you need him just pray, because he is ALWAYS there. This is something Iam learning to do and no it’s not always easy to step back, take that deepBreath and ask for help. It’s impossible to regain control when you werenever in control to begin with. God is in Control and I have come tounderstand He does not need me to help Him with day to day business. AllGod asks is that you let him handle the problems.Love you , Leah Stop telling God how big your storm is and start telling the storm how bigyour God is!

No comments: