Sunday, December 14, 2008

I went to church today. It was the first time I've been able to go on my chemo week!!

Today was the children's Christmas play/musical. They did a fantastic job! I was so glad to be able to get up and go. Although now I'm so tired, I just want to sleep.

I slept most of the day yesterday and I'm so glad because I guess it gave me enough energy to get up and go to church today. I just can't stop thinking about the fact that I only have 4 treatments left. Thank you Jesus! I just pray for his continuous staying power.

My hands, feet, nose, eyes have hurt so bad this time. However, there is always something so it is just another thing I have to work through. Just tears in my eyes are so painful. I'm unable to put my contacts in and my breathing has been more labored. We were told it was going to get worse. I don't know if worse is the word but the chemo effects just keep changing.

Well, I'm going to lay down....I'll blog more later..just too tired to say much more.

Love to all,
Leah

2 comments:

Cheri said...

It was so good to see you at church this morning!! We will continue praying for you!
Love,
Cheri & Family

Baldylocks said...

So happy to hear you were able to make it to church, Leah! Your Mom told me you have 4 treatments left. Just wanted you to know you're still in my prayers. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Leah!! Keep swingin'!

Sincerely,
Andy (Your Mom's friend at Lathem)