Saturday, August 23, 2008

Clean and Clear and Much Stronger!

My motto yesterday was "C and C....Clean and Clear". My colon and body are going to be Clean and Clear of Cancer when my CT scan returns. I know they still have to put me through chemo to kill microscopic cells but I expect "C & C" results on my CT scan.

I woke up at approx. 1:30 a.m. I got up and had energy that I've not had since before my colon resection surgery. I even felt like eating. I heated up leftovers and ate it in the middle of the night. "-)

Even with the pain I have from the port and my back, I feel physically and mentally stronger. I just started rejoicing in the Lord again. He has given me so much strength. Every day is a great day. Every day I thank him for the added bonus of living for him. I told Steve yesterday that I'm so glad that I have lived for God my whole life....I don't have control of the current journey I'm on but I'm so glad that I know my destination when my life ends. I don't plan on ending anytime soon but having my family, friends and the Lord....it can't get any better than that!!

No comments: