Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Buzzzzzy as usual....

Another very busy day at work. They are changing customer assignments around and so I've now gained another National customer. So, I will be really really bussssy at work and traveling again in a couple of weeks. In our economy, I'm blessed to have a job but wishing Adam and Eve didn't screw up in the beginning of time. I could see myself eating from the garden...not worrying about work, just enjoying the life God made for us. Adam was too weak and listened to his woman so off to work we all go.....

Tomorrow morning back to Emory to get my results. Will blog tomorrow...

By the way, talked with my best friend growing up that I've not seen in 25 years last night for 2 hrs. She and I grew up together on the same street in Indiana and now she is in Portland, Oregon and of course, I'm in the awesome state of Georgia. Funny the paths our lives take us.....

I'm tired as usual so I'm going to rest....will let you know how things go tomorrow. It is going to be another great day, I just know!!

Love to all,
Leah

No comments: