Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Well....Wednesday is the day....

My first appt. starts at 8:00 a.m. so we will be leaving at 6:30-6:45 am. to head to Emory. Actually not many hours from now....

We won't get results until next week...there is a possibility that we will know something from the breast ultrasound but everything else will be next week.

I will be so glad to get this over with....Yeah!

Steve is going with me....as much as I want it over....I'm also dreading it!

I cannot wait until I get the awesome results!

Have a wonderful day! Thank you to my faithful friends and my blog comments. They are always encouraging and give me an extra boost when I'm going back to the hospital.

Love to all,
Leah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know that we are here with you praying for NED. Remember "God is our refuge and strength." Psalm 46

Christy

Pam said...

So sorry you felt bad Sunday - you looked great though.I guess the pain started later.It definitely was cold in church. Anxiously awaiting a good report. Thanks for the updates

Vernie said...

I know we will get some good news next week Leah, can't wait! I'm not an emotional person but I know I'm gonna yell so loud girl until whoever is in my path is gonna wonder what is wrong with me! Little will they know it will be nothing "wrong" but everything "right"!!! I just feel it in my heart that you are on the road to recovery!

Love to you, with prayers and hopes that tonight will find you with peace and no pain. Hugs to all those around you, who are giving you reasons to smile. Our God is an awesome God!