Thursday, May 28, 2009

Soon and very soon....

I will be back to work on Monday! Yesterday I met my b0ss for lunch so she could go over the changes since I've been gone, so it made me feel a little better.

Sounds like alot of bureaucratic red tape to get the job done, especially now with the government take-over. She said it is very stressful and gets more stressful by the day! UGH!

I'm excited to be going back but quite honestly, just driving over to the office yesterday made me very tired. I think stamina is going to be my biggest challenge but I'll survive! :-)

My brother and his wife are celebrating their 20th anniversary so they are headed to Florida for a few days. I have my niece, age 10 and nephew, age 6 here so of course the first thing they want to do is go swimming. Thank the Lord that my girls are here and can entertain. They are all out in the pool swimming. The water is only 76 degrees, which is still chilly but the kids say it is hot! You know kids.....I think we should be as flexible and resilient as kids are.

I have been tired all day, although I did sleep better last night. It just comes with the territory.

I have so much I want to do before I return to work but no energy to do it. How frustrating, I used to long for days like this to be able to get things done. Now I look forward to having a nap.

Speaking of that, I think I'll take one before all the kids come back in.

Have a beautiful day!
Love to all,
Leah

3 comments:

Vernie said...

Hey girl! I hope you don't wear yourself out next week. Did you think about going part-time for a while? I think that is a good idea Leah, but of course I'm just a grandma, what do I know? (LOL) Take your time though, seriously, and don't jump in too quickly. I hope all your co-workers will be so glad to have you back that they spoil you for a while. That is what I would do if you were with us. I'll be checking on you! Love, Vernie

Anonymous said...

Yes, Leah, please take it easy. I know what a hard worker you were when I worked with you and I know you are like me and will probably over-do it. Your body will let you know your limits and you must listen to your body. Good luck next week - let us know how it turns out. It should be a beautiful weekend - with no rain - enjoy every minute of it.

Tammy

Tina said...

I agree with the others, listen to your body and take it easy!
Good luck! I'll be thinking of you and praying for you!
Tina